View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007, 01:05 PM
Administrator

Default BST Issue's.....again

Posted By: Dave F

I guess at what point though do you "post it in the main forum"?

My take is that completely ruins any chance for a sale at that point...as far as the item concerned I'm waiting to hear back from one individual and then it will be taken down anyway. There were two additional inviduals last night that were both going to come up with trade bait....now, neither of those have responded this morning...although, I haven't emailed them either. Would a stray remark in the B/S/T have any reflection on individuals interested? Maybe, maybe not. I just think from now on I am probably better off only listing my beater T206's I have dupes of or upgrade. Then if someone wants to question why I'm selling my T206 Dooin portrait in a PSA 2 after having it for a week or question why i'm selling it for $32 when I paid $24...it will just look a little more ridicilious.

In my eyes...I don't give a crap what anyone sells, buys, trades...or what they pay for something or sell something for. If you have a T206 Tim Jordan in a SGC 10 and somebody gives you $400 bucks for it...I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

Yes, there are fees to deal with when selling through eBay or one of the auction houses...but you also don't have to worry about remarks coming into your sale page out of nowhere.

Dave