View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007, 01:42 PM
Administrator

Default BST Issue's.....again

Posted By: Dave F

John...I respect your opinion and your certainly entitled to it.

This is exactly the reason though there is no use in getting all mad and upset by things over there. I see it differently. Asking "Do you even have the card in hand yet"..to me is a statement that certainly is not needed.

I have certainly listed items over there before that I didn't have in hand, ie, submissions that just popped that I was trying to unload rather quickly and such...and each time I always say "I don't have the card in my hands yet".

And yes...I've also been the victim (although six months ago) of a "Well you paid X for that card, why are you selling it for Y"?

Again...just my take...and no need getting mad because everyone will feel differently. And I do agree with if you don't like it then don't list it there. I'll pick and choose I guess what should be there and what shouldn't from the get go. It certainly isn't pleasant however as I've made quite a few friends dealing with transaction there and would prefer that over eBay..but some of the outsiders looking in remarks just aren't worth it.

I'll let this one go..no need to go any further or disagree with anyone else that decides they need to tell me why it isn't a big deal.