View Single Post
Old 05-06-2007, 07:08 PM
Administrator

Default SOME people might like to see some BASEBALL memorabilia

Posted By: greg

I feel like I'm looking over my shoulder by posting something on memorabilia, but all I can say is it's neat to see this stuff.

I knew as soon as I saw that Cubby fan that Mike would start drooling. Pretty cool piece.

If you look at one of the other threads, it has become apparent that discussing pre-war memorabilia is frowned upon on this site. (I'm starting to know how the Black Sox felt <G>). As such, I would highly recommend to those who are interested in pre-war memorabilia go to a great site that a few of us on here go to. It's not as busy as this site, but it has a lot to offer.

It has a variety of topics, including game used modern stuff, but
I'm sure Mike H. and Dan will agree that this is a good place to post vintage memorabilia.

All you have to do is scroll down to the Vintage Memorabilia section and bypass the rest if a category doesn't interest you (or not, if you're into other topics. There's something in there for everyone and nobody seems to mind the other categories being there). There's some cool stuff on there now.

Hope to see some of the folks who haven't been there join in. I hope this makes the card people happy.

Here's the link:

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/

greg