View Single Post
Old 08-05-2007, 01:58 PM
Administrator

Default Bridge collapse in minneapolis...

Posted By: Andrew Parks

I think David Smith is absolutely right. I mean Bush and Cheney should have been there that day the bridge started collapsing and then they definitely could have done something. If not there before it happen, they should have at least been there to jump in the water and help people get out. Where the hell were they? Furthermore, they should have rode into New Orleans and kicked all those people's asses who refused to leave NO before the levees broke. I mean everybody was telling them to get out and Bush and Cheney had the audacity NOT to go door to door to drag the idiots out of the city. And where are our leaders now that New Orleans is rebuilding itself right in the same dangerous place and only setting itself up for another catastrophe! Get off your asses Bush and Cheney and get down there and run all the people out of there! After all, you guys ARE in charge! And now that I think of it why in the hell weren't Bush and Cheney in their fighter jets ready to shoot down those Boeings BEFORE they hit the Trade Center! Impeach them now! Gosh it really fires me up to think these two guys are doing nothing...NOTHING to keep us safe. Ever since 9-11 these jets just keep flying into these buidings and bombs keep going off left and right at every mall and corner street! Come on, guys keep us safe! Oh and by the way...George and Dick, lightning hit a tree in my yard last year and knocked my Ron Lewis 500 HR lithograph off my wall, breaking the glass. Where the hell were you guys then? The Dems got it all right and Bush and Cheney are idiots! I mean just a day ago, when the vote in the house went against the Dems, they called a revote to get the vote to go their way! They're the best! I bet Hillary would have saved my lithograph!

Oh and by the way, I'm still pissed at Taft for allowing the Titanic to sink.