View Single Post
Old 09-01-2007, 07:00 PM
Administrator

Default PSA Customer Service Stinks

Posted By: Buythatcard

I recently sent 15 cards to PSA via Priority Mail. Seven days after the cards arrived they sent me an email stating that it was entered into the system to be graded. Three weeks later they sent me back my cards. One of the cards was a 1959 Topps Willie Mays which came back labeled as Dick Donovan. I was furious that they would make such astupid mistake. I wrote them 2 emails which went unanswered so I finally called them. They told me to send the card back and gave no apology for their mistake. I sent the card back along with a letter stating that I wanted an explanation for what happened. PSA received the card 17 days ago and they still have not fixed their mistake. They never responded to the letter. I wrote another email which also has gone unaswered. I called customer service again demanding to speak to a supervisor. Of course there was none available and they told me someone would call me back. Never happened.

I really have to question their expertise in authenticating cards if they can't even get the label correct. PSA better realize that they are not the only show in town anymore.

Has anyone else had a bad experience with PSA?