View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 07:06 AM
Administrator

Default Large Gypsy Queen- not so large

Posted By: leon

I still need one of these. I had a very nice snipe all set. I don't think PSA got the trimming right as I think it's just miscut (imo)....but they definitely got the label wrong. I confirmed what I thought in that new N175 (small) poses are still being uncovered all of the time. The SCD says this pose is only in large...which is probably why PSA put it on the label. I had the seller measure this card, twice. I explained to him in my 2nd email about the size difference. This one measures 2 9/16 by 1 3/4 (give or take a 16th)......It is a small one...still a cool card....but not large. I hope no one is offended I outed this but I didn't think I should keep the info to myself....best regards

edited to amend: I haven't changed any words in the above statement. It looks like I was thinking of something else and do agree this card is miscut, as PSA says...I am surprised no one has pointed this out to me...it's a tough board sometimes.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1887-n175-Gypsy-Queen-Roger-Conner-Old-judge-LOW-POP_W0QQitemZ190176331659>