View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007, 08:09 PM
Administrator

Default Long Time Lurker - First Time to Post !

Posted By: Jeremy

Follow up re/ Interest -
My interest change all the time, but from a core perspective I love Vintage HOF stuff and more specifically, I collect anything Nashville Baseball (Vols,Sounds,etc.) I am fascinated with the Nash T210's and T211's as well as the T206 Nash Southern Leaguer's and Negro League Nashville memorabilia, post cards, etc. Like many, I can switch collecting interest on a dime, but HOFer's and Nashville Baseball seem to define my hobby interest these days... I must admit I have been down many of the same roads over the years as a collector as others... Such as collecting only HOF Rookie cards, then moving to just 1 HOF card of each HOFamer, T206's, anything Pre-war and on and on... From the HOF collecting side, I have created my own All-Time HOF Team Line up of AL and NL players from years of collecting, reading, research and have come up with a Top 40 HOF line up (20 Man Rosters for the AL/NL) and this has enabled me to keep a more narrow focus in my collecting and not go over my budget ! I look forward to sharing some of my quirky collecting habits and I am always interested in how other's go about their collecting. What ever gets the juices flowing, is all right with me -

Special Thanks to the Welcome Reply's and after being a watcher from the sidelines the last few years, it is definitely a good thing that I joined, Leon ! Many Thanks !!

~ Jeremy ~