Thread: GAI IS OPEN!
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2007, 12:11 PM
Administrator

Default GAI IS OPEN!

Posted By: Rick Giddings

For your information MR.DWYER or whoever you are,you are nothing but a thorn in ones butt! I am very close to the guys from GAI,and if you were a submission center and went through the nightmare we did,you could then make an opinion,beings you are not,I feel you need to keep your flap shut!I actually was in there new office last monday,understand the problems they are going through,but have to make a concious decision on where and who we will do business with!And i'm actually a little upset with the fact,you made fun of the name DICK,cause that is my fathers name,and very disrespectful in the way you used my fathers name.My history in this business will far outreach anything you have ever done in your pathetic,consistent ripping of people and their opinions,and I will make my own decision on who we represent,and am not ashamed that I represented GAI for a long time!And yes,we stated our opinion on what was going on with GAI,and I really was trying to be informative to the public on their status as of last week when i was there?Think maybe Leon should take you off this forum,for you have no knowledge or common sense in this business!
want to speak to me in person?
here is my number----815-645-8282
Lets keep this board free from uninformed individuals,like yourself,who need a life!
Again,good luck to all the major grading and authenticating businesses GAI,PSA,SGC,BECKETT,AND JSA!
May santa claus drop a deuce in your stocking Dicky boy!