View Single Post
Old 12-31-2007, 03:19 PM
Administrator

Default Jim Leyritz Arrested: DUI Manslaughter

Posted By: Dan Koteles

I sometimes would rather challenge a drunk driver then a cell phone user. At least you may have a chance to get lucky noticing a swerving drunk driver opposed to an cell phone user that could be disrupted with a call or a call made.This IS A MAJOR problem and I wonder if someone could pull stats on this.

I have a cell phone and use only when iam going to measure a home and was given wrong directions, plus I pull over.I do not want to be found AND I will tell anyone who needs me you can call my store, the hours are 10-7 if you need me.

I at some point am cut off or someone veering in my lane using a phone everyday. Not everyone is quick in response ,wit, life....etc. Many drifty people that are "i" people with no regard for anyone else and these brain surgeons get in autos!

Life for everyone is not always the same wave-length,Iam glad I have a wit about me, it helps me to deal with the multiple personalities in society.

Nearly 90% of women seem to be on a cell phone .I realize they are more organized then most men AND have more responsibilities, but what the hell is there to talk about this FRICKIN much while driving?

edited for spelling