View Single Post
Old 02-11-2008, 09:05 PM
Administrator

Default Open letter to STAT and Christopher Morales

Posted By: <b>shelly jaffe</b><p>I think I might have hit a nerve. This is an email that was sent to me.<br /><br />You are a miserable, lowlife jailbird who wants people to think because you got caught you are repentant and the fact you were a forger and crook now makes you an expert on everything pertaining to autographs. You know damn well you've been dishonest all your life and your holier than thou attitude is really a big act to console yourself over the fact YOU GOT CAUGHT! You're a freakin' gonif. Go back to your circle jerk with the "Great" Autograph Dealer/Authenticator Simple Simon. Like that HBO garbage you two creeps cooked up, this is all a self aggrandizing ploy for both of you to look good. You don't. You're both morally ugly and if you want to clean up something start with yourselves.<br />PS<br />If you want to place ads re CC you should pay for them with the money you stole, GOnIF!!!!<br /><br />I was in a Federal Camp not Jail. I was never a forger. Richard had nothing to do with HBO. I will be more than happy to keep posting what you send me. The email came from omyguspar@aol.com