View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 11:48 AM
Administrator

Default Open letter to STAT and Christopher Morales

Posted By: <b>Robert</b><p>What can can complaining to SCD do? You think they care? E-mail them and see what happens. Post your success or failure here. <br /><br />You are but one subscription. The hobby has already turned their back on the rag, but they continue to truck along with their paper thin product. <br /><br />It's the GOOD advertisers I take issue with. Why anyone supports this magazine is beyond me. <br /><br />The GOOD advertisers know exactly what is going on and they refrain from doing anything. They keep supporting it with advertising. These advertisers should be taken to the wood shed for a talkin'. <br /><br />As far as this thread goes, it's fascinating (love the golf piece) and I have enjoyed catching up. I would like to know if there are any lawyers on this board that could contact me as well. There are like four billion lawyers in this world and when asked to step forth in this Forum, no one comes forth. What gives there? <br /><br />Keep up the great work guys.<br /><br />Bob<br />