View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008, 07:59 PM
Administrator

Default Preliminary Heads Up for the National Net54 Dinner

Posted By: Leon

I had 2 emails today concerning it so figure a very brief statement about the 7th? Net54 National Dinner is in order. It will be held at the Embassy Suites, right across the street from the Convention Center, on Thursday Evening (the 31st) from 6pm until 12am. SGC is picking up a little over half of the tab again and I am picking up the rest with banner ad money. It will be free to all board members. Yes, that's right...free food... and drinks for 6 hours... PLEASE SEND MORE CARDS TO SGC . I will post an RSVP thread in about a month to five weeks and then you can reserve your spot to party like it's 1999......I think we will have a lot of fun again....So...more details later...no need for any responses but as folks are making reservations I thought this little blurb would be good. BTW> the Embassy Suites are full but I believe the Sofitel and Hyatt still have plenty of vacancies and are both located across the street. Personally, I will be at the show from Wed-Sun again as I made plane reservations today.....Hope to see as many board members there as can make it....best regards

edited typo