View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008, 06:34 PM
Administrator

Default VCP price change

Posted By: Shawn

You will not believe this...

My wife just told me that Oprah emailed her to inform her of a price increase to the magazine subscription "O". The email reads as follows: "Do to price increases in the economy, we here at "O" magazine have decided to raise the yearly subscription fee. But wait! We here at "O" have two new membership offers to better suit your needs. The first is what we call the "Lean Subscription", instead of your normal "O" magazine you will now receive a chopped down version. If you so choose the "Lean Subscription" the magazine will exclude the index and all photos for a great price of $23.40. That is only an increase of thirty percent... Not bad!

Our second offer is the "Chunky Subscription", here you will receive the magazine you are used to getting plus there will be a surprise inside! We here at "O" cannot reveal what the surprise will be, but it will be well worth paying the extra money. If you so choose to go with the "Chunky Subscription" you will now have to pay the low price of $32.40. That is only an eighty percent increase... Not bad!

Thank you very much for your support.

PS. If you would like to receive the same "O" magazine for the same price you have always paid, we will allow you to pay in advance, your choice of 1-20 years.
Oprah"

This blew my mind!
Shawn