View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 08:00 AM
Administrator

Default Gosh, no one saw this coming

Posted By: Joann

Wow Adam. Just wow. What an incredibly crappy thing to have happen. Ebay is driving itself off a cliff so predictably that it is almost becoming interesting to watch.

I was shopping for a flash drive yesterday and looking at some of the neg feedback on some very high level sellers. Just from looking at pages of negs, it seemed like a whole lot of them came from buyers with fewer than 20 or so total fb's, suggesting that they are not experienced ebayers and maybe have some unrealistic expectations. Many of them were things like "product received but 8 days after purchased" or "product as described but did not work with my system". Huh?

Not that a first-time buyer has less a right to have a bad experience than an experienced buyer, but to allow them to spray negative buckshot around the system on what looks like whims isn't going to work well either.

Good luck to you, Adam, in getting back on track (if you even want to anymore). I would have had you throw in a few obscenities for me if I'd known you were sending ebay a missive. happy.gif

Joann