View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 11:35 AM
Administrator

Default Gosh, no one saw this coming

Posted By: Jason

Well........keep selling on ebay then! Exactly the reason I have not returned. The only purpose that ebay can really provide as far as benefits from selling is store selling format. You can inflate your items to full retail and beyond and maybe sell something once a month or two with keeping your lsiting fees down. As a collector that is why I am choosing to form my own website and offer merchant account there. I only use ebay now to purchase for now. If they decide to change back to the days of old aution only format and change rules of feedback back to checks and balances, then I may consider coming back. Oh......they would need to fire their new incompetant CEO as well. If you are into retailing from store inventory at a really high inflated price then I would say ebay is for you. If you are looking to find bargains at auction format I say GOOD LUCK. I know they are there but the good stuff is like finding a needle in a haystack. The fact that this guy is a Morman doesn't surprise me either. Ebay's system is solely set up on a greedy prideful pool of ownership/employees. They could care less about the "free trade" concept at this point. It is all about the dollar. I am not saying that they shouldn't make a lot of $$$, but when that is your only purpose and goal, then you see what happens. the LOVE of money $$$$ is the root of all EVIL. Unless something changes drastically I really do not see ebay as the major monopoly that it became in the near distant future. I love what is going on and am enjoying every second of it. Now on the flip side......I hate what is going on for the people who are making their living off of ebay. Goes to show that ebay cannot give two shakes about their lifeline.....(people).

Keep selling and enjoy the bountiful ecommerce that ebay has provided you!