View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 01:25 PM
Administrator

Default Gosh, no one saw this coming

Posted By: Jason

Matt-

The statement was formed based on my opinion that this doesn't surprise me. I have friends who are Mormons, but the fact that he (ebay CEO is Mormon does not surprise me) was a statement based on the belief structure of the Mormon religion. I do not have time, nor is this the forum to broadcast why I said that. You would have to do the research on your own. First, let me say I DO NOT have an prejudice against ANY type of religion belief whether it be Mormon, Catholic, Baptist, Athiest, etc. I think everyone has a free right to believe in what they choose. Secondly, I am a Bible Beleiving protestant evangelical so there you go. If I do not agree with types of religions or not does not make me prejudice. I think everyone should beleive in what they feel free to. Thirdly, I based my statement in question solely on the practices of the Mormon faith in what could be parralleled in this CEO's methods of running his company. I could say the same thing about how perhaps someone else would lead a complany that would beleive the way I do. Let's not turn my statement into a religious debate please. I was just voicing my opinion out about ebay as well as their leadership including their CEO. If you want to take that statement as predjudice so be it, but it definitely was not intended to come across that way.

Edited for spelling typos. I get in a hurry.

Jason