View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008, 11:54 PM
Administrator

Default We are an extended family on Net54 VBCF

Posted By: Dan Koteles

Yes and thanks to all for the warmth and prayers that you all have given us so far, the privates (Greg and Bruce)BST, my phone pals and this post.This is comforting, really. My wife is the backbone to my life and without her isnt imaginable. I know that we all go through tough times in many ways , but when are love ones are down it puts everything else aside.

AL -I didnt know that you lost your father right before Christmas and iam very sorry, my heart goes out to you at this time. Both my parents are gone and to get through it, at times I pretend that they are on a nice vacation and they will be back in a couple of weeks ,it helps me a little. The board family here is tremendous and is a nice shoulder to lean on.

We lost her mom a couple of years ago and then the 2 dogs we had in consecutive months and not having kids those dogs were family too. The board sent a ton of love in those times. The prayers for my wife again I appreciate, this is very important.Lance you have been swell in comfort too, thank you. The one picture I wanted all to see is the the love inside the house that gives us comfort in these times. Meet "Sammy the bull" and "the Crumpster".

[linked image]
These 2 have never-ending love. They take the place of the 2 that I lost. I didnt forget the dog pics that the board put up when I posted about having to put one down. These creatures mean the world to us, dont they.

Thanks again
xoxo
Dan Koteles