View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 07:36 PM
Administrator

Default Marshall Barkman

Posted By: marshall barkman

I know what all of you are expecting. I'm sure most of you boring stiffs are waiting for my response. Ok here we go because i am going to bring some major MF'ing NOOISE.

In order for a person to BRING THE NOISE they have to understand NOISE and i certainly do. I have never in my life been a part of anything fraudulant. I spoke to Leon in a private conversation and told him the truth about who i am and that i do not lie. At this point though i am gonna bend just a wee but please Joann come down off the cross because you are not Jesus.

FIGHT THE POWER & BRING THE NOISE with facts kid and i mean now?

Fact 1. The T-206 PSA 6 Harry Bay sold for 1700 at Milehigh auction and it was my card.
If anyone would have taken the bet for 1000 they would have lost. Book it.

Fact 2. The picture you bums chose to show is a picture of me talking to Donald because there were several cameras around and both us were just trying to figure it out. Post the other picture of donald and i you Barbera Walters holier than though troublemaker .

Fact 3. If it were not for my agent there would have never even been a Donald Trump golf tournament because he was trying to throw a event where each golfer put up 25,000 of their own money and a winner would take all 1,000,0000 first place and no other money for the other spots.
Donald also had guidelines as to who could play and one of them was that a person had to be talented in another field. There was only 12 players that fit that bill including yours truly who comitted to his tournament and he needed 125 so my agent contacted Donald's golf tournament director and saved the day. The tour i was on was the US Pro Golf Tour so they combined our tour with Donald and made it the US Pro Golf Tour 1,000,000 Donald Trump shootout.

Fact 4. All you evangelicals whined and spouted that i had no cards, please produce them Marshall come on lad show us. come on you fraud let us see about 9 months ago. So i posted 9 months ago that i was sending 250 of T-206's that had the finest Southern Leaguers so get ready. The cards blew out for 38,000 at Milehigh and Brian Drent BROUGHT MAJOR NOISE and set a single auction record because he has the "1 auction house in the game.

Fact 5. For every finger you point there is two pointing back and Joann you started with a insult and jab so i fired back,like i am doing now and there is no type of grading when it comes to a insult. Words like Troll,fraudulant,wannabe,fake,liar and so on are all insults and i know a few of my friends that if someone would call me a liar and they would be present would just smash their F'ing teeth down their throat which is what happens when you are in the middle of a mosh pit and they love it. I come from a very hardcore and extreme background and my friends play harder than myself.

Fact 6. My original post had to do with the hobby and also the grading standards that are suspect. In my original post i had nothing to say about anybody on this board. I only started fighting back and defending myself after people started saying things like "sour grapes", "whiner", and other remarks that made it personal.

Fact 7. I am going back to the game and i will guarantee you another thing you Jim Baker PTL CLUB wannabe Salem burn the witch at the stake MF'ers that FLORIDA IS GOING TO BRING THE NOISE BABY!

p.s. I need more cowbell baby, i love the cowbell (-: