View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 12:40 PM
Administrator

Default OT: Baseball's latest drug scandal

Posted By: john/z28jd

I guess the usual off-season steroid talk has gone down so now they need something else to bore(annoy) us with. I love how the numbers are worded. The amount of players on the medication has gone up since last year,wow 103 to 106....maybe thats from more players finding out? The number of players in the majors has gone down as well...by 6? why even both mentioning it unless you want to just make it seem like its a big difference.

The guy says he can't count on one hand the people with ADD yet I can count on 2 hands the amount of people I know personally and last time I checked I am not a doctor and don't ever ask people what medicine they are on because I don't care.

Why doesn't football get the attention with drugs and steroids? Like anyone here really believes the amount of players who get caught are actual figures in that sport? and its such a clean cut sport to begin with. Why don't they leave baseball players alone if they refuse to treat the other sports the same way.

I was just getting used to not wading thru crap to find the real baseball stories of the offseason