View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 07:03 AM
Administrator

Default Thanks for your public service G. W. Bush (OT) 2.5

Posted By: Richard Simon

Thanks for the deaths of over 4000 American soldiers in a war that virtually no other president would have started. Your own father admitted he had no exit strategy in Iraq, which was why he ended the first Gulf War when he did.
Your strategic geniuses thought they would be putting flowers in the rifles of American soldiers.
Thanks for the hundreds of thousands of wounded American vets whose lives will be permanently affected by this useless war.
Thanks for the hundreds of thousands of dead and wounded innocent Iraqis.
Thanks for the tax cuts DURING a war, no other president in history ever did that, and naturally what did the tax cuts help lead to:
Thanks for the deficit which our grandchildren will have to pay off.
Thanks for turning a surplus into that multi trillion dollar deficit.
Thanks for making me visit the Archives Building in 2004 and 2007 when I was in DC. I wanted to make sure that the Constitution was still there.
Thanks for daydreaming about attacking Iraq in August 2001,when a report was given to you stating that Osama Bin Laden was determined to attack in the US.
Thanks from the citizens of New Orleans.
Thanks for foisting "Brownie" on the people of New Orleans.
Thanks for the helping the comedic careers of Will Ferrell, Bill Maher, Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert, without you I don't know what they will do.
Thanks from Valerie Plame affair, we will never know the real story about who exposed her, but I don't think you are completely innocent in that affair. True patriotism, exposing a real life CIA agent like that.
And speaking of true patriotism, thanks for Dick Cheney , the ultimate draft dodger. He can send our sons and daughters off to war, but he never could bring himself to do it himself.
BYE GEORGE, thanks.
=

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.
Unknown author
--
We made a promise. We swore we'd always remember.
No retreat baby, no surrender.
The Boss