View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 07:42 AM
Administrator

Default Thanks for your public service G. W. Bush (OT) 2.5

Posted By: Jason

Barry-

You sound like a peaceful, hopeful individual, but I think too many shrooms may have clouded your mind,maybe I'm wrong here. You almost sound like the typical Frenchman. I think Bush did the best he could for our country, and that he could be a big reason that one of our cities has not been nuked yet. I predict we will face a bigger crisis (non economic) during Obama's tenure, but the liberal, peace loving, dope smoking, tree hugging hippy media will not blame him......and they are right. I sincerely hope he thwarts any possible threats and works as hard as he says. I think Bush kept us safe for 8 more years and that was remarkable. We are heading into a time of wars, rumors of wars, bloodshed, world hunger, natural disasters, and economic failures. This is laid out clearly in the Word of God. Whether you believe in it or not literally it IS coming. Obama, Allah, Bush, CNN, China, Russia, the Pope, Israel, CIA, FBI, nor the UN can stop this. I sincerely pray for him and our people that eyes are opened to what made our country great and we get back to the roots of where we came from. I think Bush did not make every decision on his own as every other president. I also think Obama will not make every decision on his own. I think our country and government in corrupt and greedy and until we change that we are in deep ****. Pay your house off, buy a few guns, learn to grow a garden, repent of your sins, keep telling your children how much you love them, get to know Christ personally, and keep buying baseball cards and all will be fine. We cannot change the world without starting with oursleves.

Blessings to you,

Jason