View Single Post
Old 12-27-2006, 09:15 AM
Administrator

Default Cabinet Photos + More For Sale

Posted By: Rhys

The following list of rare Photos and Misc. items are currently For Sale. All Items are Guaranteed Authentic and I can gladly send scans or photos on request.

PHOTOS

1898 Princeton University Football Team Photo, National Chmaps. Original First generation Pach Brothers photo. $395

1899 Princeton University Baseball Team Photo, National Champs as well. First Gen Photo, Pach Brothers. $395

1901 Oregon State U. Baseball Player Cabinet Photo (current National Champions from 2006) CC Talliman '01 is written on the front but I dont know if that is the player or the photographer. $150

1902 Jersey City Beautiful Baseball Cabinet photo in professional frame. Includes 19th century stars such as Billy Shindle, and up and coming players like Mike Doolan as well as others who played in the majors. One of the best looking cabinets you will ever see. $595

1905 Creighton University Baseball Team Cabinet photo with Black Player. Beautiful piece and most likely unique. $395

1908 Jacksonville Baseball Team beautiful cabinet photo. Lots of T210 players in here and they were the champions of the South Atlantic League. Hands down the nicest minor league cabinet I have ever owned. SOLD

1914 Philadelphia A's Cabinet style HUGE cardboard Advertising Photo. Guaranteed Original and one of the best looking pieces I have ever owned. $695

Billy Hamilton Original Photograph from his days in the minor leagues around 1912 or so. Has Christies Auction House "Baseball Magazine Archieve" hologram on reverse. Rare image of this Hall of Famer. $95

Walter Johnson original 1933 Photograph with the Indians. Rare image $95

MISC.

1933 Stanley Cup Ticket Stub, Chicago Blackhawks $95

Kashin Publication Percy Jones Nice condition $18

1934 Detroit Free Press Tigers Issue Schoolboy Rowe card, $25.

1930's Al Demaree Die Cut Leo Durocher (minor professional restoration) $595

Please e mail with any questions or for scans.