View Single Post
Old 02-02-2008, 05:41 PM
Administrator

Default Any interest? 1990s Angels media guides ... cheap! other teams available

Posted By: Shawn Chambers

Hey guys,

Cleaning out the closets and came upon some boxes of media guides left over from my days working for the Baseball Blue Book.

Any interest? I will be grouping them by teams and if you have any requests...drop me an email. The first group is for the Anaheim Angels.

Not looking for a ton of money...just need to find them a home! Shipping will be $5 per team by media mail. I don't know how much interest there might be in these, so I will entertain offers (please include the $5 in your offer)!! Selling by team.

GROUP 1 - Anaheim Angels
1990 Spiral Bound Media Guide (Cover: Langston, Davis, Finley etc)
1991 Spiral Bound Media Guide (Cover: Finley whiffing Canseco)*
1992 Spiral Bound Media Guide (Cover: Bryan Harvey )
1993 Media Guide (Cover: angels uniforms)
1994 Media Guide (Cover: Tim Salmon ROY)**
1995 Media Guide (Cover: 35th Anniv)
1996 Media Guide (Cover: Anderson, Edmonds, Salmon)
1997 Media Guide (Cover: Breakthrough Season)***
1998 Media Guide (Cover: Edison Field)
1999 Media Guide (Cover: Gene Autry 1907-1998)
2000 Media Guide (Cover: 40th Anniv)

Overall, the lot is in great shape. Show a bit of handling and the occasional light cover crease. Interiors are clean and nice. With the exception of '97 the bindings are tight and solid.

*there is a couple page supplement for Dave Parker that was included loose because it wasn't ready for press time (ie didn't get bound w/ book)

**another supplement for Harold Reynolds/Rex Hudler etc. that didn't get bound in time for press...just unnumbered pages "tucked in" to book

***has some loose pages where binding gave way...I think 5 or 6.

Thanks,

Shawn

sound_foundation@yahoo.com