View Single Post
Old 09-20-2006, 06:30 PM
Administrator

Default Non-Sport Military, WWII era cards for trade.

Posted By: Ray

Gil,

You can send them to me for "approval" and we can work it that way if you want. I have JUST started this set, and your estimates seem to be spot on, or maybe a little low (from what I can tell so far). My guestimate is about $3 for VG and $2.50 for G (for first series) and $4/$3 (for second series).

The only stuff I have for trade that is vintage non-sports is about 10 or so T113 Types of Nations (Vg/G). I'd be happy to trade those for them. (T113's go for about $2 each in Vg/G). Other than that, I have some vintage Baseball. Off hand I can think of 1933 Goudey 1935/1936 Goudey (two - both graded), T206 (all graded), Diamond Stars (all graded), etc. I also have a good chunk of modern stuff I'm looking to offload (autos, game used, etc).

Let me know if you're interested in modern and I'll send you my trade page (don't have one set up right now for vintage).

Not really interested in the Wings right now. Email me your wantlist, or let me know if there could be anything I have that you may need.

Thanks, Ray