View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 09:46 AM
Administrator

Default 76-77 Topp Tall Boy Basketball Set NRMT+

Posted By: Mike

To All Fellow Board Members,

Last week I proposed a trade with Ray (RayBShotz), several Topps starter sets for his Basketball set via this post and email.

I offered our (I collect with my Boys) raw '70's Topps Baseball duplicates because we have not had many offers to trade lately and I thought we might have better luck offering something else for the cards we needed (his basketball set or cash).

Soon after I made the offer to Ray, we received offers to help us with our collection... I guess collectors read our link. As much as I wanted to trade to obtain the cards we needed, I knew I had an obligation to follow-thru with my offer to Ray (who accepted and told me he would be out of town for a few days).

After some thought, I wrote Ray to explain our situation and offered to do what he prefered... he quickly responded and told us it was okay (to keep our cards and continue with our quest).

I just wanted everyone to know what happened and that Ray was very considerate and understanding... I don't expect this to happen again and promise to follow-thru with any/all trades in the future.

Thank you, Ray

Mike

edit: to add my name