View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 11:01 AM
Administrator

Default Poor Response Buythatcard

Posted By: Howie

I was quite surprised to see that such a big deal was made out of a loose card.

I offered the buyer a full refund with no questions asked. What more would a buyer want if there was a problem with a transaction.

I've been mailing out over 7,000 cards a year over the last 5 years. I have had a few incidents in which the card got lost or damaged. I have always refunded the money with no questions asked. The buyers reaction were always favorable.

Once in a blue moon, a buyer comes along who wants more than a refund. I don't know what more this buyer wants. The fact that I offered a full refund was enough to say that I am willing to work it out. I run a succesfull business and I work with my buyers. My 30,000 feedbacks will tell the story.

I want to thank those who came to my defense. Most of my customers are very pleasant.

I don't see anywhere in the email where I refer to this guy as a liar. I simply stated the facts. My tone might sound stern but its in response to his email as follows:

"I was very dissapointed in the the arrival of this card. It was poorly packed, it was hanging out the end of the holder. A good thing the card was lower grade and can't tell if it did any more damage. I would think that you would take better care of the shipping considering that you are taking consignments. It certainly is not very good advertising.

Very Dissapointed,"