View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 08:34 PM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

Default Open Letter to Doug Allen

Dear Mr. Allen:

My friends have been cheated out of their consignor's proceeds on items recently sold by Mastro Auctions. I know you are aware of this situation and have in essence told them that there is nothing you can do. I am also aware that some of the items in question have been shipped to the winning bidders and that some have already been offered on Ebay for resale, even as the consignors remain unpaid.

When you began Legendary Auctions you promised that the Mastro Auctions deals would be:

"seamlessly facilitated, processed and completed through Legendary Auctions"

In advertising Legendary Auctions you have repeatedly resorted to touting sales and achievements of Mastro Auctions as selling points for Legendary Auctions. I am also aware that Legendary Auctions and Mastro Auctions both are beneficially owned and backed by the same parties and that Legendary Auctions took over the Mastro Auctions contracts to such a degree that it refused to return items to Mastro consignors who did not wish to sell their items with Legendary, despite there being no right to assign the agreements stated in the consignment contracts. In sum, I consider Legendary and Mastro to be alter egos of one another, and I hold Legendary Auctions responsible for the completion of Mastro's business, as had been touted in your press release. Therefore, I have decided to stop doing business with Legendary Auctions unless and until all consignors to Mastro Auctions are paid in full. Until that time, please remove my name from your mailing list.

Sincerely,

Adam Warshaw

https://adamstevenwarshaw.substack.com/

Or not...

Last edited by Exhibitman; 07-05-2009 at 08:35 PM.