View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 02:03 PM
Graig Kreindler

You guys are killing me with your kindness. Really, thank you. I can't express how overjoyed I am that everyone on this board has been so great to me, and have allowed me to share this artwork without an ounce of anxiety. And of course, the fact that it's elicited such a positive response has been too cool for words.

David, I'm so glad you received the painting in fair (not PSA fair) condition. The guy that Dean uses to ship his paintings is a phenomenal genius. He's also quite mad, which I'm sure helps his cause. But really, he knows what he's doing. I wouldn't be surprised if that box was in fact nuke-proof.

And really, being 29, I feel like I'm so behind everybody else, and that other artists are sneaking up behind me. Maybe I should listen to Satchel and just not look back...

But I'm really glad you love the painting so much. That one was a lot of fun to do, especially while trying to recreate that hot, balmy July afternoon. Hopefully that time of day and quality of light came across in the original image. If you're right about the people at Cooperstown welcoming me (which would be absolutely incredible), I fully expect to see you there!!

Last edited by GKreindler; 10-05-2009 at 02:03 PM.