View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 10:52 PM
Fred

Ok, lets start by breaking out the $100K cards and then narrowing it down. There's the T206 Wagner - how much was it worth about 30 years ago? I think in the $10K range. Bu then when you think about the Balt News Ruth and T210 Jackson, those cards were under a grand and in a move of percentages that means some outrageous percent increases.

I think trying to select a set for this categorey will be interesting. Someone already mentioned D304, nice pick. I suppose you could try and throw in the T210 but that's tough because that set is near impossible to complete (all series). What about Zeenuts? I bet there are a few years that have skyrocketed.

Interesting question - for those of us that collected back then it makes you want to PUKE, thinking what we could have had back then so cheap! Ok, I'm still happy with having all the collecting memories... it just would have been nice to have a "whale tale" (or two).