View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 04:46 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default mistakes happen

Mistakes happen. God knows I make my share. That being said I don't make the same ones over and over. IF that happens it tends to be a trend, and by what I am reading, that is what this transaction was. I admit I usually don't send buyers/sellers emails as I do a ton of transactions. The reason I don't send them is that I generally ship quickly. If there is a delay I send an email. I told the original seller, who is the basis for this thread, that once this gets squared away he is welcome to come back to the BST. If it happens again then the mild suspension will be much longer, if not permanent. Communication is key if something takes more than about a week. After a week you really should be letting the other person know what is up, OR you don't need to use our BST.....It's not life or death but holding everyone to fairly high standards is the way it should be, imho..For the amount of deals that go on over there, there are very, very few issues....and that is the way we (the other mods and I) hope to keep it. ..best regards

ps...please let me know of issues over there. Most of the times if there is one then there are more....and the only way to know is to expose them. And as always it's caveat emptor, buyer beware.