View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 09:08 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default December 2009 Net54baseball.com contest- true contest

OK guys and girls.....This contest for December is a true contest, not just guessing a price. First one to answer this question correctly, in full, will get this nice E97 of Birmingham.....It's not too tough of a question but will require (hopefully) a bit of searching....

The answer has to be posted in this thread. IF it is a tie the first one to be posted in the thread wins....

Question- What team, the years, player and # of home runs in each series, that won at least 2 MLB baseball championships, had 1 player hit all of their home runs in 2 of their championships?

I don't think there is more than one answer but if there is, the first one to answer with a correct answer still wins. So, if 2 teams did it, the first one to answer with a confirmed correct answer wins.....thanks for playing. I hope this takes longer than 5 minutes to answer...but if not, it pays to watch the board

Since this is a bit off the beaten track I will make the final decision, fairly, on any issues that might come up....And that decision is binding