Thread: FedEx is aweful
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 12:33 PM
Dan Bretta

I just got off the phone with UPS...For three consecutive days now they've put a note on my business door that they tried to deliver. My door has my hours on it - Noon to Midnight 7 days a week. It is completely unacceptable to me that they didn't try to make delivery during my operating hours...This has never happened in 25 years. I've had notes of delivery tries on my door before, but the driver has always showed up later in the day.... I had to call a UPS store in order to find out how to contact my local UPS. The nice lady at the UPS store told me a secret how to actually talk to a live person at UPS.

Dial the 800 number...when the Espanol BS menu comes on hit 0...another menu will come on..hit 0 again and you are immediately connected to a live person. That person was quite helpful and got the message to my local UPS center that I NEED that package today.

I had the same UPS driver for 20 years and he was awesome...this new guy is a complete jerk...our movies are delivered COD and he actually told me that I should have the check written out before he gets there. Since our movies are autoshipped that requires me calling my distributor to find out what the total is which is another phone call that requires me to go through a myriad of button pushing. I just told the UPS driver that I never know what the total is until he shows up...I guess the 20 seconds extra it takes for me to write out a check is too long to wait and now he's making me pay for it??? The local UPS gal I just got off the phone with is going to have his superiors talk to him about making sure he delivers after Noon.