View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 04:58 PM
Gr.eg Per.ry

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankWakefield View Post
M, you miss it. Get objective.

I'm ok with grading cards, and folks liking them. I do get troubled when collectors think that slabbed is the ONLY way to go. There's a distinction. A significant one. I was ok with great finds ending with grading, so long as it wasn't that it couldn't be a great find unless it ended with grading.

And this isn't about slabbed or raw cards.

It is about the constant shots. If it is over, then he quits with the repetitive jabs, the boat/quote. He's run off several folks. I'm not going.

I'm not an idiot... I add to the forum. I identified the Quality Photo Shop pictures of the Cincinnati Reds, no one else here offered that. Rob's not an idiot. I don't put a slam in on him on every one of my posts. It's time for him to stop. The folks he chased away can't chime in with support, they're long gone, to the detriment of the board.
Frank, you definitely add to the forum, and in my opinion, so does Rob. I'm too new to know the history of it all, all I'm saying is that it seems to me that you have to pick your battles, and that this is one thing that you should let slide...

I got the Huskies going to the Sweet 16 !

Disclosure: I am a Washington alum.