View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 01:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by M's_Fan View Post
I have a solution: the next time you guys have a disagreement, how about you guys just PM each other? Its a win-win: you would likely resolve your issues or at least agree to disagree, and the rest of us wouldn't have to be involved. So how about it?
I sent Frank a PM yesterday suggesting he block my posts because he finds the "Don't miss the boat, be sure to quote" so offensive. His response on the board was that I not e-mail or send him any more messages.

As I said to Frank in the PM, if I thought even for a minute that "Don't miss the boat, be sure to quote" truly was offensive, I never would have added it as a signature line. My guess is Frank doesn't like it because he has previously criticized the "quote" function on the board and urged people not to use it, and this signature line rebuts his thinking. I'd love to know if he really finds it "offensive," or if he thinks using such a hot-button word will win him favor.

Frank and I have had flare-ups in the past. There's no denying that. The fact he's referencing them now as part of his being offended by "Don't miss the boat, be sure to quote" is puzzling.

When I PM'd Frank yesterday, I explained it was for the sole reason of not derailing another thread. If anyone would like a copy of that PM, I'll be happy to forward it.

Sorry another thread got sidetracked.

Last edited by Rob D.; 03-18-2010 at 01:54 PM.