View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 04:46 PM
Ryan Christoff

For the record, FrankWakefield, I was a member of this board (and the one before that and the one before that) for many years prior to your arrival. I'm probably not the vintage card wizard you clearly are, but I know a couple of things about a couple of things. You complain about Rob running people off the board, well guys like you have run plenty of people off as well. I don't post nearly as much as I used to, but I still do read the board. Not as obsessively as I used to because it's still tough to get to the meat when you have to wade through so much crap like people constantly whining about someone's signature line. It's still worth it, though, because there is still an incredible wealth of knowledge on this board.

Oh, and I did go back and search for "official" quote threads. I found two that seemed like they might be the "official" ones and read through them both. You owe me 20 minutes of life.

The point is, I don't need to be "in the know" about whatever cat fight you and Rob have about quoting. It's clear that it's between you two and it sounds like he even tried to take it off the board and e-mail you privately, which you responded to by publicly posting a response on the board asking him not to you e-mail you.

Anyway, I hope you guys can figure out a way to co-exist without it driving you, and eventually everyone, completely crazy. There is still value in much of what both of you post.

Good luck.

-Ryan

Don't vote to float your boat with a quote or you'll surely get someone's goat!