View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 06:31 AM
Dave
Da.ve Kra.bal

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportscardtheory View Post
Can you be any more of a Debbie Downer. This is one of the more interesting threads I have read on here in awhile. No need to pee in everyone's Cheerios.
Hmmm, I guess card collectors don't have much of a sense of humor then sportscardtheory. Sorry for mixing in a little here to make a point and peeing on everyone's fire who wants this to be Joe Jackson soooooo very badly. My brother just called me after reading this post and he says there could be more cards in the T202 set that could have resemblences of Jackson in them. He is hoping it turns out to be true so he can sell all 3 of his for inflated prices. How many others are out there waiting to do the same thing ? How many on this board went out and bought a T202 the day this thread was started ? Many of you don't realize how reactionary and opportunistic this hobby of ours has become sometimes. I don't mind pointing it out when I see it. If you are going to slam me and name call for it ....then so be it ! I will be the first to admit, I did not even look for T202's that were for sale after reading this thread. My brother , on the other hand is already on the Collectors universe boards trying to make deals with his buddies to buy more