View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 08:25 AM
Jim VB

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysloate View Post
Jim- that's something I've been thinking about. This morning there was a post by a newbie (he had 2 total posts to his credit) who listed all the inventory he is bringing to the National, as well as his booth number. It didn't take long for a moderator to see it and delete it. And the other day there was a post on the main board about Topps boxing sheets.

Is it asking too much for people to follow a few basic rules around here? Couldn't Leon insist that anyone new who registers for the board has to read the rules once before he is allowed to post? Seems like a common courtesy for everyone.
I saw that post too Barry. It wasn't deleted, but moved to the BST. In fairness however, that poster (Steve Sabow) is a well known and respected non-sports dealer, who is new to this board. Over on the non-sports board, Tom had started a thread titled "Things National Dealers are Bringing."

Some of the things Steve has are baseball sets, so I fully understand why he would post it here.

In the case of Larry, we have a member, who has been around a long time, and who does post regularly on the Postwar board. He knows it's there. He knows what it's for. Yet he ignores it.