View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 08:33 AM
Banned

Default FS: Cleveland Indians PM10 pinbacks, pencil clips

Items are listed and described as pictured from top to bottom, left to right in the scan below. All prices are delivered. Payment can be made by check (preferred), money order or PayPal. E-mails (to wolfie51sb at aol.com) to reserve an item take precedence over posts and PMs.

If you need better scans or more info, just let me know.

Here's a link to the lot in Legendary's recent auction, which is where I got the pinbacks. I needed only two in the group, so the rest are for sale:

http://legendaryauctions.com/LotDeta...x?lotid=110952

Thanks, Rob

(All pinbacks are the 1.75-inch variety)

Larry Doby #1: Excellent condition with very slight rust on the back/inner part of the pin. One of the tougher Doby pinbacks. $85

Larry Doby #2: Great shape. The most common Doby pinback. $25

Larry Doby #3: Another one in beautiful shape. $50

Bob Lemon #1: Excellent-mint condition. One you don't see all that often. $75

Bob Lemon #2: Excellent condition with light coating of rust on the back/inner part of the pin. SOLD

Leroy (Satchel) Paige: This was sold as Legendary in its recent auction as being an Indians pinback, but most in the hobby categorize it as a pin of Paige from his Negro League days. Light spotting on the surface/edge. Still a nice pin. SOLD

Al Rosen: Excellent condition with light coating of rust on the back/inner part of the pin. $18

Larry Doby 1948 pencil clip: Some rust on the clip, celluloid button has one spot of discoloration on the "D" in Doby. $30

Allie Clark 1949 pencil clip: Solid excellent-mint condition. $25
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pins.jpg (43.0 KB, 51 views)

Last edited by Rob D.; 09-12-2010 at 09:01 AM.