View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 01:21 PM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Quote:
Originally Posted by TATSR View Post
It's been a while since I've watched one of Tom Tresh's videos, but I have to be honest. I keep waiting for the "gotcha" moment, when he actually proves something, but it never comes. He just keeps yelling "this one is fake, that one is fake. xx is selling fakes, yy is selling fakes. eBay lets them get away with it."

He's probably right, but I've never heard him produce any convincing evidence. Maybe there's something good buried within some of his videos, but I have yet to see it.

TATSR
He is normally correct about which are real and which are fake. But it would be nice if he would inject some of the reasons, and point out the specific flaws in the fake sigs (so autograph novices can identify them as well).

He tends to ramble on for so long (and repeats himself so many times), that it becomes a real chore to sit through the entire clip. We all get it... the Ebay sellers in question are selling fakes. These clips would have far more impact if they were made to be more informative and more concise.

It's great that he's exposing these bad sellers.... a very noble cause. It would be even better if he could polish his presentation style, or put someone else (with more advanced communication skills) in front of the camera.

Last edited by perezfan; 09-23-2010 at 01:25 PM.