View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 01:09 PM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TATSR View Post
It's been a while since I've watched one of Tom Tresh's videos, but I have to be honest. I keep waiting for the "gotcha" moment, when he actually proves something, but it never comes. He just keeps yelling "this one is fake, that one is fake. xx is selling fakes, yy is selling fakes. eBay lets them get away with it."

He's probably right, but I've never heard him produce any convincing evidence. Maybe there's something good buried within some of his videos, but I have yet to see it.

TATSR
Think about the fact that if he tells his audience what is wrong with the fakes that any forger out there will then try to correct the forgeries that they are producing.
Let us not do that, ok?
TT2 knows what he is talking about. Sometimes, you got to trust some people.
How many out there just send off their stuff to JSA or PSA and take their word for whatever they say?
Take TT2's word also.
He is not probably right, he is certainly right.
---
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow