View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 05:23 PM
KEVIN MIZE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuddjcal View Post
most of you have probably already seen it, but here is the tt2 follow-up video to the burczyk debacle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bgm5tjkgpu&feature=sub

it clearly implicates mike baker and gai global as a farce that it has become. Mike baker needs to step up and "splain" himself. For him to still be respected after all these fakes have flooded the market he owes the collecting public and his "friends" at e-bay an explanation. That idiot nascar gai guy is a crook too, and has bragged of their cozy relationship with e-bay security team.

It's time that e-bay kicks global out of bed and exposes them for the pathetic job they have done in protecting their credibility which is currently at zero. 99.9% gai product on e-bay on the big three baseball are fake. Every time i look at the new listings and see gai l@@k, or gai wow, i know it's another fake that is being backed by e-bay and the collectors are so stupid they don't know the difference. Thanks e-bay
wow are you so right! And what's pathetic, when they first came out, there cards were bringing a small premium over psa! I almost classify them now as one step below pro graders and csa.