View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 04:08 PM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

The Mantle that this scammer has listed is the same one that sold in the Heritage October 2009 auction: http://sports.ha.com/common/view_ite...No=81030#Photo

I am still high bidder on this card at $600K+

The seller emailed me this morning and said, "With only 15 hours left, I hope you are legit and really have this 600,000 plus. I will not ship until that money has cleared into my bank account just to make sure that it all goes smoothly."

My reply was, "I hope you are legit as well. I have twice asked you for scans of the back, but my requests have been ignored. If you're selling a $600K card, you would think you could post a scan of the back. We'll find out who is and isn't legit very soon."

He replied asking me for my email address and said that he would send me a scan of the back. He did so and this is what I received:

As I first stated, this Mantle was sold by Heritage about 18 months ago. However, here is the problem. These are the scans from Heritage:

The back scan of the Heritage auction looks nothing like the scan of the back that the seller provided.

I can't wait to win this card and blast this douche with a negative.