View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 02:19 PM
Travis W.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T205 View Post
I am glad that you enjoyed the journey. Getting to the end in my opinion is always the most fun part of set collecting.

Next time pick a set that you can not finish in a month

Anyways congrats on finishing your set and I look forward to your future projects.
haha, yeah I had sold off all of my current era football cards as I'd decided I didn't want to play that game anymore...just don't like how its going. So I have a big chunk of money to throw at something. trust me, finishing the set that fast was a fluke

my next project (one of em anyway) is a '54 Topps set graded PSA 7+ so kinda like the '56 one you're working on. That one will take me a whole lot longer but that's cool because the journey is always fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by almostdone View Post
Great job! Great set! Very much enjoyed your witnessing your progress. Good luck on the 54. Best wishes and keep posting!
Drew
Thanks Drew! I've got a thread up now for my '54 set I'm working on so keep your eyes on that for updates and I'll probably end up starting up some other projects too. I'm really enjoying the vintage set building now that I've gotten up and running in it so I'll be around for a while!