View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 11:59 AM
T0m C@rf@gn0

Default Baseball Theme Sheet Music

All prices include shipping charges. Please PM me with any questions, or email at tom@regalfinancialgroup.com. I have scans but they are very large.

Detroit Tigers Sheet Music

Copyright 1909 sheet music for "Let's Get The Umpire's Goat" dedicated to the Detroit Baseball Club. Incredible baseball and stadium image of a generic sort on the cover.

$75

Doc White Sheet Music

Copyright 1910 sheet music for "Little Puff of Smoke Good Night", which was written by Chicago White Sox star hurler Doc White. White is pictured on the front along with an image of mother and child.

$75

Take Your Girl To The Ball Game Sheet Music

Copyright 1918 sheet music written by George M. Cohen. Features a nice ballpark image on the cover.

$35

Babe Ruth Sheet Music

"Babe" copyright 1947, the song is dedicated to Babe Ruth and features a beautiful, large image of the Bambino on the cover.

$60

The Base Ball Bug Sheet Music

Nice title and song content, but no baseball image on the cover.

$35

Base Ball Sheet Music

Copyright 1912 sheet music with an image of a small cupid like child about to hit a baseball.

$35

Make Noise Like A Fan Sheet Music

Copyright 1910 sheet music with terrific "bleacher seats" type image with action in the stands and on the field.

$35

Thomas Griffith Sheet Music

1916 sheet music for "I'll Change Your Shadows To Sunshine" which was written by Cincinnati Reds outfielder Thomas Griffith. Nice image of Griffith in uniform on the cover.

$50

Brother Noah Gave Out Checks For Rain Sheet Music

1917 sheet music with slightly offensive Black Americana baseball image on the cover.

$50

Damn Yankees Sheet Music

For the movie version...song is "Shoeless Joe From Hannibal Mo".

$10

Beautiful Day For A Ball Game Sheet Music

Copyright 1960 but not much by way of cover graphics.

$15

Thanks!

Tom C