View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 08:03 PM
John
J0hn McD@niel

And there it is…Huh I guess the Nicholls is now with the same mystery collector who now owns the AB460's?

The saddest thing of all this story time with Uncle Ted is why? He has a nice collection why make up stories....it not only is damaging to the hobby but to himself and his creditability.

A lot of folks on here really follow Ted and his info to take advantage of them or send them in a wrong direction is just silly and really questionable.

I and others have watched quietly over the year the stories grow and grow and while many of us privately laughed at Ted’s expense and chalked it up as fishing tales if you will.

I’ve also personally watched Ted talk to veteran collectors and new collectors with distain and enough is enough. Even worse I’ve seen Ted send other collectors down paths to nowhere which is a shame.

Call me mean if you want. But if you guys enjoy being sent on wild goose chases for tale tales then have at it not for me.

It’s clear the real and only mission accomplished here is that Ted has proven to be quite the story teller.

Cheers,

John

P.S. There is no conspiracy Ted before you go there again…yawn. It’s simple we all talk it’s a small hobby. Ted when you lie to me and others in print and via the phone and talk to people like they are 2 years old…big surprise people get to talking which if you’re not telling stories and have nothing to hide is no big deal…but in your case….hmmm.

Last edited by wonkaticket; 05-07-2011 at 01:00 AM.