View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 02:01 PM

Default disclose....

Hey everyone

absolutely disclose....the cooler we are as collectors to each other, to treat each other with respect, and be honest about our cards(we can't take 'em with us), the better the hobby will become..

I want my son one day(waiting still to have one thats why i am able to buy a few cards LOL) to enjoy my passion like i have since i was a child......this hobby needs to be weeded out of fraud.....i believe reputation is everything!!we all make mistakes, and if some collectors would actually admit when they did something wrong, or just shady behavoir, i'm sure other collectors would accecpt them back...noone is perfect.....some of these collectors who have tarnished their rep should come forward and say, "hey guys, i was a dxck, i screwed up and ect ect, please give me another chance."....admit when they did something stupid, and move on...sure we can forgive and maybe not forget, but everyone imo deserves a second chance...(must be the Libra in me)

IMO- i would not even really touch a card at all, the way it came, is the way it would come/go....

if a card is labeled wrong, or missed graded, or a wrinkle is spotted and not disclosed, and the seller is aware of it, it's just shady to me....

thanks for listening to me spew, this is something i feel pretty strong about..

BTW- i would like to thank all of you fellow collectors who i consider friends for making my hobby as enjoyable as it is to me, for helping with my collecting...and for meeting some great friends and awesome people

Peace

Johnny V