View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 01:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALR-bishop View Post
Welcome. Do you have one of those horns from the World Cup ?
Yeah I do if you want one I can mail you one? just let me know, there is allot of memrobilia floating around from the world cup for pretty cheap ATM.

As far as the other question goes with regard to my collecting interests, well Im not sure where to begin. Mainly I would say I am interested in the NFL, this is mainly because I understand the game and play allot of Madden on the XBOX, this has allowed me to learn the best teams and players so I now do have some favourite players from this generation.

But since reading thru engdless threads about baseball cards I have since become very interested in them aswell. I couldnt tell you a favourite player or exactly how the game works... The other thing is that allot of the nicer stuff is really expensive, from just looking around Ive seen a few things that i am interested in but wont break the bank such items are:

Topps Archivese Series ( ive seen a couple different series of this stuff and if im nto mistaken they are reprints(rerelease of certain earlier editions of topps products) I really like this stuff and appears almostidenticle to the originals.

the 1953 and 1954 sets look pretty cool. Another thing i was thinking was getting a reprint of some Mickey Mantel cards as i cant afford the real deal, but most people around here wouldnt be able to tell the differnce in the card.

Anyways thats some info for you, hope i didnt bore you

craig