View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 09:46 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default plenty of pins and shirts to come

There are plenty of pins left for anyone who wants one. First come first served until we run out. If you have requested one and I already replied please don't request another as yours is on the way. Please send me your shipping address to leonl@flash.net or post it here for a free pin to be sent to you in the next day or two. Thanks again to our board member Chris Lamb for these.

He (hi Chris) also brought some sample T-shirts shirts for me to wear at the National, which I did. We won't be doing golf type shirts for the time being due to cost and the fact that most (not all) folks wear T-shirts quite a bit. There was a tiny alignment offset that we are fixing on one of the emblems before I place a large order for them. They look really good and are heavy cotton and light gray. They have a logo on the front left breast with a D304 Cobby under it, with a logo on the right sleeve and larger logo top and center on back, with the D304 Cobby underneath it. It will probably be 4-5 weeks before those are ready to ship as we are doing another trial run to make sure the alignment is correct, again, before ordering all of them. They will be between $20-$25 delivered. I wore them for approx. 3 days (he gave me 4 shirts, I didn't stink too much) at the National so many of you that were there saw them. I will post a thread when those are ready to be bought and shipped. I will make it easy and accept paypal or cash, check or money order when available. The D304 Cobby was picked because I like the way it looks, plain and simple. regards

Last edited by Leon; 08-09-2011 at 10:09 AM.