View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 01:38 PM
Mike C@.v3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
I think the people that are voicing their opinion about a "free market" didn't really get the point that was trying to be made by the original poster. Why not just let a fellow collector that would really appreciate the card have it rather than rather than try to make a buck on it because you know you can.

Yeah, it says a lot about our society... it's like when you're driving, why be a prick and not let someone into traffic. Was a time when people actually tried to help each other out rather than have the mentality of having to be first or the "me me" thing. Our society just doesn't seem to get it these days.

This is a nice board and it would be nice to believe that there are a few good people out there that would put the hobby (and other hobbyist) first and their pocket book second.

What, did I offend someone - oh well.....
In a perfect world, most everything you said makes sense

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure you can control everyone who buys your product unless you question every single buyer, which won't happen.

Funny thing is, there are people that sell items high, low and right where they should be. Why don't we just attack the people that sell items too high on here? We would save ourselves some time
1938 Goudey Graded VG range 37/48