View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 11:31 AM
Richard Simon

Chris - I will be the first to act like an adult, and retire from this thread.
My only further posts will be if I get more images of Johnny items.
We know that David's apologies mean nothing.
We know that David can be vulgar to a woman.
We know that David stopped posting on the Prisco thread because he was terrified of a lawsuit.
David nobody can believe that you had nothing else to say in that Prisco thread. I have to admit I laughed so hard when I read you saying that, it brought tears to my eyes.
Imagine, David Atkatz having nothing to say about the hottest thread on Net54.
Especially after Leon posted the lawyer letter and everybody and his uncle jumped into the thread, either chuckling about the letter or showing support for Leon. There were numerous people posting on that thread who had not posted on that thread prior to Leon posting the letter. Yet David, who had made a number of posts on that thread, could not bring himself to make one post about the lawyer letter that Leon got.
And last but not least, we know that David defends questionable pieces using the same tired words that all the bad sellers do,,, and I am not accusing him of being a bad seller, but he is using their script.
You are a lowlife David,,, using the name Dick when referring to me,, but I knew you were a lowlife already.
Especially when you have no balls at all.
And if team baseballs are found you will see them.
Bye David, I leave you to wallow in your own self doubt, sadness and bitterness. I am done with this thread except for more pics of Johnny material.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow

Last edited by RichardSimon; 11-01-2011 at 11:34 AM.